Vanhiernaardaar is a strongly result-oriented business and our work is always based on a personal approach, in which the focus lies on trust and discretion.
We don’t just simply get started, but discuss in absolute detail what you can and cannot expect us to do.
Only once you feel completely at home, then we know that we’ve done our work well.
Please don’t hesitate to phone for more information!
Is your administration slightly less orderly than you'd actually like it to be? Vanhiernaardaar has extensive experience in organizing and rearranging administrations. Maybe another filing system might help, or it's time to separate important matters from the less important mail. We'll gladly sort this out with you. ×
By using our moving service, moving stress would be a thing of the past. That's because we arrange everything. From the tidying up and sorting out of things to the notifications of the change of address. But the options also include tagging along with the movers and the handymen, or putting back the furniture (exactly as you want it). You could take into consideration:
- requesting quotes from moving companies
- support with a clean up
- choosing the right wallpaper, paint and flooring
- altering or replacing curtains
- notifications of the change of address
- notifications to utility companies and institutions
- transferring all subscriptions
- arranging all connections (telephone, television, internet, etc.)
- a waiting service (for example, to take care of installation technicians, suppliers etc.)
Have you accumulated lots of furniture and stuff? Have you come to realise that it's time to part with certain things, but you don't really get around to actually tackling it? Vanhiernaardaar will go through your home together with you, so that a good selection and the right choices can be made. And if there's stuff you don't need any more, then in consultation with you, we'll find a good destination for it!
- sorting out stuff and collections
- arranging the transportation to family members, for example
- finalisation via auction houses
- engaging charity shops or junk dealers
- providing tips and recommendations for the layout of space
The intake interview (at your home) is always free and without obligation. Our hourly rate is €37,50 / €62,50 excluding VAT (depending if we come alone or together). You may possibly opt for a fixed project price. In any event, you'll receive a clear and well-substantiated quotation.
Vanhiernaardaar conducts all its activities under the conditions of its applicable general terms and conditions, as mentioned below.
Download General Terms and Conditions ×